Network Hacking Continued - Intermediate to Advanced
Everything you need to know about Network Hacking or build on the Network Hacking section of the Ethical Hacking course.
Welcome to our comprehensive course on Network Hacking! In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing or hacking.
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack. Before jumping into penetration testing, you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice penetration testing on your own machine. All the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices in my lab.
The course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of linux, computer systems, networks and how devices communicate with each other, then you will learn how to exploit this method of communication to carry out a number of powerful attacks.. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level.
The Course is Divided into three main sections:
- Pre-connection: in this section we still don't know much about penetration testing , all we have is a computer and a wireless card connected to it, you will learn how to start gathering informationusing your wi-fi card and you will learn a number of attacks that you can launch without the need to know the password such as controlling all the connections around you (ie: deny/allow any device from connecting to any network), you will also learn how to create a fake access point to attract users to connect to it and capture any important information they enter such as usernames and passwords.
- Gaining Access: Now that you have gathered information about all the networks around you, and found your target, you will learn how to crack the key that the target uses. In this section you will learn a number of methods to crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption.
- Post Connection: Now you have the key to your target network and you can connect to it. in this section you will learn a number of very powerful attacks that you can launch against the network and the connected clients, these attacks will allow you to gain access to any account accessed by any client connected to your network, read all the traffic used by these clients (images , videos , audio passwords ...etc), and gain full control over any client in your network . After that you will learn how to detect these attacks and protect yourself and your network against them.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against any wireless enabled device , ie: it does not matter if the device is a phone , tablet laptop ...etc. These attacks also work against all operating systems (Windows, OSX, Linux IOS, Android ...ect.). Each attack is explained in a simple way first so that you understand how it actually works, so first you will learn the theory behind each attack and then you will learn how to carry out the attack using Kali Linux.
What are the requirements?
- Basic IT skills
- Wireless adapter (for the wifi cracking section ONLY) - like ALFA AWUS036NHA Or anything with an Atheros chipset (more info provided in the course).
What am I going to get from this course?
- 50 detailed videos about practical attacks against Wi-Fi networks
- A number of practical attacks that can be used without knowing the key to the target network
- Control connections of clients around you without knowing the password.
- Gather detailed information about clients and networks like their OS, opened ports ...etc.
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions using a number of methods.
- ARP Spoofing/ARP Poisonning
- Launch Various Man In The Middle attacks.
- Gain access to any account accessed by any client in your network.
- Sniff packets from clients and analyse them to extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, videos, images ..etc.
- Detect ARP poisoning and protect your self and your network against it.
- You will be able to use more than 20 penetration testing tools such as ettercap, wireshark, aircrack-ng suit ...etc.
- Combine individual attacks to launch even more powerful attacks.
What is the target audience?
- Anybody who is interested in learning about network penetration testing
- Anybody interested into learning how to protect networks from hackers.
Hacker's Academy Canada is a leading provider of ethical hacking and cyber security training. We teach hacking and security with a focus on ethical hacking so that even individuals with limited expertise are able to test and secure systems from black-hat hackers.
Becoming an ethical hacker is simple but not easy. There are many resources online but many of them are not suited for novices and are outdated. Not only that, but it is hard to stay up to date even for those who already have a background in cyber security.
That’s why our goal is to educate people and increase awareness by exposing methods used by real black-hat hackers and demonstrating how to secure systems from being compromised.
Start3. Pre-connection Attacks Overview (3:24)
Start6. Deauthenticating a Client From Protected WiFi Networks (7:50)
Start5. Targeting 5 GHz Networks (1:54)
Start7. Deauthenticating Multiple Clients From Protected WiFi Networks (6:54)
Start4. Spoofing Mac Address Manually (6:04)
Start8. Deauthenticating All Clients From Protected WiFi Network (6:43)
Start12. Bypassing Mac Filtering (Blacklists & Whitelists) (3:17)
Start9. Gaining Access Overview (9:04)
Start10. Discovering Names of Hidden Networks (2:29)
Start11. Connecting To Hidden Networks (9:05)
Start13. Cracking SKA WEP Networks (5:14)
Start14. Securing Systems From The Above Attacks (8:11)